1. Fold the two fingers next to the thumb on your right hand.
2. Close the right nostril with your thumb. Take 5 deep, slow in and out breaths.
3. Open the right nostril and close the left with your two fingers. Take 5 deep, slow in and out breaths.
4. Repeat steps 1. to 3. five times, closing your eyes if you want to.
Restorative yoga can help you recharge when you’re feeling tired and help you relax when you are feeling anxious or stressed.
Here is a simple 5min rain meditation – why not try it and see if it helps you feel more calm?
- Start the video or audio, sit with a straight back, your chin slightly pulled in, relax your shoulders and close your eyes (or lie down if too tired!).
- Relax and slow down your breathing.
- Listen to the rain, each time you notice your mind has wandered, gently go back to listening to the rain.
Download Audio File